Experts say that sometimes people do not know how to stop suffering and in fact more than 95% of the time suffering is needless. Below are the symptoms that might indicate the need to consult a psychotherapist:
1. You feel you have no control over your daily activities. Your attention, memory, sleep routine and appetite have been altered.
2. You start to somatise. This means suffering from physical pain or discomfort such as headaches, backache, hair loss, nausea, and more. It can cause anxiety attacks (chest tightness, rapid heartbeat, hyperventilation or very shallow and rapid breathing and sweating).
3. Having no control over your emotions (tearfulness, anger, anxiety, sadness, despair, feelings of helplessness and hopelessness).
4. Being in a difficult situation that you cannot solve or do not have the strength to face (problems with your partner, children or work).
5. Feeling overpowered by your emotions and unable to analyse things objectively or act intelligently.
6. You are full of negatives, catastrophic thoughts, obsessions or fixations that prevent you from living life normally.
7. Feeling that hope is over and there is no point in living.
8. Feeling an aggressiveness that you cannot control and that can trigger extreme situations.
9. Thinking everyone is against you.
10. Having difficulty resting, sleeping, concentrating, and being unable to live life normally.
In conclusion, there is no need to suffer extreme situations. Whenever you feel you need help because you can’t cope with life, then it is advisable to consult a psychotherapist.
If you would like to make an appointment with Janet Moreno, you can contact her on 0431827723 or firstname.lastname@example.org